Train The Trainer
This unique program has our Master Trainer Anil Thomas working closely with you to help you master all aspects of training delivery. With this program, you’ll identify your natural Talent, and how to leverage it to give a highly impactful Training Experience. You will be invited to assess your skills and knowledge. Proving your ability will earn you the respected title of Mustardseed Certified Trainer
Get prepared to make the most of your Talent and Time as you take on the role of a Trainer. The Mustarseed Train The Trainer Program is a unique offering and covers the entire spectrum of Training which includes Pre-Training Assessment, Defining the Learning Objectives, Developing The Program Design, Delivering with Impact, and Driving Application Support. Grounded in theory and focused on practice and application, this program will develop your professional capacity as a Trainer
- Opportunity to become an Empanelled Trainer
- Video of your final training delivery with individualized feedback and analysis
- A robust participant guide, with tools and resources to use back on the job
- Opportunity to connect with other Training Professionals
Three weeks prior to the face-to-face program, you will be given access to self assessment tool and Preparatory reading materials. You will also have an online call with the Trainer and Fellow Participants.
Core Course (Live Training)
You’ll attend a 3-day live classroom training, covering content on Pre-Training Assessment, Defining the Learning Objectives, Developing The Program Design, Delivering with Impact, and Driving Application Support.
We will record your presentation and our expert facilitator will provide detailed personalized feedback, coaching, and analysis.
Post Program Recharge Sessions
You will have the option to attend our recharge sessions and engage in ongoing mentoring support from our Expert Facilitators.
- Diagnose your current ability in delivering training, with our Self-Assessment tool.
- Conduct Pre-Training Assessment
- Define the Learning Objectives
- Develop The Program Design
- Deliver with Impact
- Driving Application Support
- Apply Experiential learning principles.
- Establish an environment conducive to learning.
- Facilitate learning using best practice techniques.
- Evaluate training Effectiveness
About Our Facilitator
Anil Thomas Business Strategy Coach and a Successful Entrepreneur. He is the creator of Mustardseed Mastermind Learning System for Entrepreneurs & Business Owners. A Management Graduate from Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Sciences (NMIMS), Anil is a Certified Professional Behaviour Analyst from TTI USA and also the Founder Partner of ‘The John Maxwell Team’, personally trained by Leadership Guru John Maxwell at Florida, USA. Anil has spoken at various prestigious Business Forums such as CII, UNIDO, IIF, AIPMA and several leading Corporates in India and Middle East
Click here to read more about Anil Thomas.
442-A, Balaji Bhavan
Sector 11, CBD Belapur
Navi Mumbai, Pincode – 400614
+91 9029227374 | 7400143340
Our teams are working "12X7" hours everyday from 9am to 9pm.
If you feel the urge to revamp your business, don't hesitate to contact us today!